Concepts To Operations provides various levels of system performance testing for our clients. Many of our clients have systems which are aged and lack the efficiency of newer systems. Other clients have as part of their RFP requirement that all system elements are to be tested before acceptance. Other clients have system testing needs related to system failure after a system has been accepted. Concepts To Operations can provide that service which our clients need.
Concepts To Operations can:
- Develop a system specific testing protocol for inclusion in RFP’s
- Develop a system specific testing protocol for systems which have on-going problems
- Develop and run on-street coverage analysis and performance standards
- Develop and run in-building coverage analysis and performance standards
- Develop testing of backhaul systems (microwave and fiber)
Concepts To Operations notes that system performance and acceptance testing begins in the factory with the factory staged test and proceeds through the process to the installation phase. CTO’s team ensure that the Vendors do not skip or alter steps in the process for acceptance of a system.
Concepts To Operations will work with Vendor to develop a comprehensive system testing and acceptance protocol which tests the failure potential of each critical “single point of failure” to ensure that redundant system features are installed and operational.